Koinonia Community is seeking to fill the position of a security officer as detailed below;
Reporting line: Project manager.
Maintains safe and secure environment for children, employees and community clients by patrolling and monitoring premises and other assets.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring and inspecting buildings, equipment, vehicles and access points.
- Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of security procedures and restraining trespassers.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of children, employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of all daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Do any other duties as assigned by the project manager
- He/she must be a holder of a K.C.S.E certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in security services.
- He/She must have strong interpersonal skills together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
Terms of Employment:
- I year Renewable Contract
- Probation period for the first 3 Months
Interested candidates WHO FULLY MEET the above criteria should send their applications to Human Resources Manager (via E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject. Security Job Application, handwritten application can be deposited at the reception of Kivuli centre or Shalom House,St.Daniel Comboni Rd,off Ngong’ road ) along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic certificates stating their current position, three (3) professional referees, current, and expected salary and their daytime contacts addressed to: Human Resource Manager
The Closing date for receiving applications will be 9th December 2017. Koinonia Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.