Koinonia Community is seeking to fill the position of a Receptionist as detailed below;
JOB TITTLE: RECEPTIONIST
Reporting line: Project manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Courteously greet visitors , employees and cater to their individual requests, needs, and complaints
- Answer and forward phone calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Schedule customer bookings and guide them about available rooms and suites.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Prepare incoming and outgoing mail packages
- Maintains security procedures by following procedures, monitoring logbook, issuing visitor badges.
- Oversee maintenance of the reception area.
- Coordinate customer payments and billing.
- Maintains cleanliness of the reception area.
- Work independently and collaboratively on assigned tasks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duty that may be delegated to you from time to time.
Minimum Requirements and experience
- Diploma in Administrative /clerical or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a receptionist.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic, proactive, punctual, reliable and flexibility to work long hours when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and general computer & technology literacy.
Terms of Employment:
- I year Renewable Contract
- Probation period for the first 3 Months
Interested candidates WHO FULLY MEET the above criteria should send their applications to Human Resources Manager (via E-mail- email@example.com with Subject, Receptionist job advert, handwritten applications can be deposited at the reception of Shalom House, St. Daniel Comboni Rd, off Ngong’ road ) along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certificate of good conduct and copies of both academic and professional certificates stating their current position, three (3) professional referees, current and expected salary and their daytime contacts addressed to: Human Resource Manager
The Closing date for receiving applications will be on 15th June 2018 Koinonia Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability