Koinonia Community is seeking to fill the position of an ICT College Tutor as detailed below;
Job Title: ICT College Tutor
Reporting line: College Principal.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Maintain records on each student who is being tutored, including follow-up and periodic assessment.
- Provide evaluations and other reports as required by staff.
- Support students to develop positive attitudes toward learning and develop a high level of motivation in academic areas.
- implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for ICT
- Assist in the development of appropriate schemes of work towards selected ICT and computing programming syllabuses. To develop teaching resources, marking and teaching strategies in the curriculum area.
- Ensure that the equipment is in good working order and suitable for teaching use.
- Do any other duty as assigned by the Principal
Minimum Requirements and experience
- Diploma in ICT or related field with a strong bias in Programming.
- Not less than 2 years experience in teaching, assessing, mentoring, computer networking & programming
- Good Analytical skills
- Experience working with vulnerable populations
- Ability to develop and maintain software systems geared towards enhancing organizational effectiveness.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Terms of Employment:
- I year Renewable Contract
- Probation period for the first 3 Months
Interested candidates WHO FULLY MEET the above criteria should send their applications to Human Resources Manager (via E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject. ICT college Tutor Job Application, handwritten applications can be deposited at the reception of Shalom House,St. Daniel Comboni Rd, off Ngong’ road ) along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certificate of good conduct and copies of both academic and professional certificates stating their current position, three (3) professional referees, current and expected salary and their daytime contacts addressed to: Human Resource Manager
The Closing date for receiving applications will be
31st December 2018 9th January 2019. Koinonia Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability