Koinonia Community is seeking to fill the position of a Waiter as detailed below;
Reporting line: Chef
Job Title: Waiter
To help in establishing good and responsive customer services for a great meal experience. Maintenance of a healthy eating environment for superior guest service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to guest orders, complaints, requests or inquiries regarding the food and services.
- Establish and maintain a seamless cooperation with all departments for productivity, morale and superior guest service.
- Manage the eating arrangements
- Ensure all equipment is working and those malfunctioning are promptly repaired
- maintain a healthy eating environment
- Facilitate and review banquet facility setup.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
Minimum Requirements and experience
- Certificate in catering and hospitality.
- Certificates of health and good conduct
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good customer service and problem solving skills
- Must be ready to work extra hours
- Not less than 1 year previous work experience,
Terms of Employment:
- I year Renewable Contract
- Probation period for the first 3 Months
Interested candidates WHO FULLY MEET the above criteria should send their applications to Human Resources Manager (via E-mail- email@example.com with Subject Waiter Job Application, handwritten applications can be deposited at the reception of Shalom House,St. Daniel Comboni Rd, off Ngong’ road ) along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certificate of good conduct and copies of both academic and professional certificates stating their current position, three (3) professional referees, current and expected salary and their daytime contacts addressed to: Human Resource Manager
The Closing date for receiving applications will be 30th March 2019. Koinonia Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability