Riruta Health Project (RHP) offers medical services to the entire community of Kabiria, its goal being to alleviate the impact of HIV/AIDS and reducing the risk of HIV transmission. RHP is inspired by the following objectives:
- Provision of high quality clinical care, nursing and counselling services, especially to the People Living with HIV (PLWHIV).
- Sensitizing the community on HIV prevention, on PLWHIV needs and stigmatization, among other HIV related topics and non-communicable disease.
- Providing social support to the PLWHIV and their families.
- Equipping the target community with knowledge, skills and support necessary to be self-sustainable.
- Improving organizational capacity to facilitate an efficient and effective implementation of its comprehensive health care concept.